Top Ten Tuesday is held by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl. Today’s topic is new-to-me authors I read in 2020, and because 2020 was a better reading year for me there were quite a few authors that were actually new to me.
Let’s see if you recognize any of them…
- Talia Hibbert (Get A Life, Chloe Brown)
- Angie Thomas (The Hate U Give)
- Michael Barakiva (One Man Guy)
- Bill Konigsberg (Openly Straight)
- Leila Sales (This Song Will Save Your Life)
- Nadine Jolie Courtney (All-American Muslim Girl)
- Jessi Kirby (Golden)
- Casey McQuiston (Red, White, and Royal Blue)
- Morgan Matson (Save the Date)
- Roni Loren (The One For You)
Do you recognize any of these authors?
If so, who are your favorites?
Do you have any authors for me to check out in 2021?