Top Ten Tuesday is held by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl. Today’s topic is books that were written before I was born. For this topic you have the option of including books that you’ve read or that you would like to read.
I decided to do a combination of the two. And here we go…
Books I Want To Read:
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (1813)
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (1847)
- North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell (1855)
- Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell (1936)
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolken (1937)
Books I’ve read:
- The Crucible by Arthur Miller (1953)
- To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee (1960)
- James and the Giant Peach by Ronald Dahl (1961)
- Staring Sally J. Freedman as Herself by Judy Blume (1977)
- Kristy’s Great Idea (The Babysitters Club #1) by Ann M Martin (1986)
Have you read any of these?
What are you thoughts?
Which of my “to-read” books should I definitely read first?