Top Ten Tuesday is held by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl.
Today’s topic is Books I’d Gladly Throw Into the Ocean!
And here we go…
- The Wonderbread Summer by Jessica Anya Blau
- Going Home by Danielle Steel
- Royal Exile by Fiona McIntosh
- No One Needs To Know by Amanda Grace
- The Heartsong Cottage by Emily March
- Christmas in Snowflake Canyon by RaeAnne Thayne
- What The Woods Keep by Katya de Becerra
- Just My Luck by Jennifer Honeybourn
- New Orleans Rush by Kelly Siskind
- Dark Companion by Marta Acosta
There are various reasons as to why each of these books just did not work for me and I wanted give them a hearty throw into the ocean. As a reader I hate when that happens but I have learned to just move on because there will be another book which hopefully will work better! Not every book is going to work for every reader and that is what makes each reading experience so unique and fun, right? What were some of the books that just did not work for you? If you made a TTT list, be sure to leave me your link so I can check it out!