This tag was created by Laura @ Laura’s Book Reviews.
Here are the rules:
You must answer these questions without looking anything up on the internet and without looking at your bookshelves!!
Once you’ve completed this tag, tag 5 other book bloggers to answer the questions next.
1. Name a book written by an author called Michael.
Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
2. Name a book with a dragon on the cover.
Dragons Love Tacos by Adam Rubin
3. Name a book about a character called George.
George by Alex Gino
4. Name a book written by an author with the surname Smith.
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
5. Name a book set in Australia.
Wildlife by Fiona Wood
6. Name a book with the name of a month in the title.
One Day in December by Josie Silver
7. Name a book with a knife on the cover.
Hatchet by Gary Paulsen
8. Name a book with the word ‘one’ in the title.
The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
9. Name a book with a eponymous title.
Daisy Jones and the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
10. Name a book turned into a movie.
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas