This tag was created by Laura @ Laura’s Book Reviews.
Here are the rules:
You must answer these questions without looking anything up on the internet and without looking at your bookshelves!!
Once you’ve completed this tag, tag 5 other book bloggers to answer the questions next.
1. Name a book written by an author called Michael.
Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
2. Name a book with a dragon on the cover.
Dragons Love Tacos by Adam Rubin
3. Name a book about a character called George.
George by Alex Gino
4. Name a book written by an author with the surname Smith.
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
5. Name a book set in Australia.
Wildlife by Fiona Wood
6. Name a book with the name of a month in the title.
One Day in December by Josie Silver
7. Name a book with a knife on the cover.
Hatchet by Gary Paulsen
8. Name a book with the word ‘one’ in the title.
The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
9. Name a book with a eponymous title.
Daisy Jones and the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
10. Name a book turned into a movie.
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
Moose (It’s A Madhouse)
April (Good Books and Good Wine)
Jana (That Artsy Reader Girl)
and anyone else who would like to try this one out. It is definitely NOT as easy as it looks!
One thought on “The Book Blogger Memory Challenge Tag”
This looks fun but challenging! Great job!