Top Ten Tuesday is held by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl.
Today’s topic is Book Quotes that Fit ______ Theme.
The theme I picked was small town romance!
- Brown Eyed Girl by Lisa Kleypas “Sometimes starting a relationship is the worst thing you can do to someone you love”
- Goodnight Tweetheart by Teresa Medeiros “Abby_Donovan: Goodnight Mr.Schuester MarkBaynard: Goodnight Miss Pillsbury Abby_Donovan: Goodnight Puck MarkBaynard: Goodnight Rachel Abby_Donovan: Goodnight Kurt MarkBaynard: Goodnight Quinn Abby_Donovan: Goodnight Finn MarkBaynard: Goodnight Sue Sylvester, you heartless but oddly sexy beast Abby_Donovan: Goodnight Artie MarkBaynard: Goodnight Tweetheart…”
3. Should’ve Said No by Tracy March “Twining his fingers through her ponytail, he cradled the back of her head, seducing her nearly senseless with a single kiss – on a mountainside covered in wildflowers, under the summer sun and an endless sky.”
4. Suddenly Last Summer by Sarah Morgan “Caught off guard, she lost her balance and fell against him. She put her free hand on his chest to steady herself, met his eyes and almost drowned in a flash of intense blue, heat and raw desire.”
5. The Tourist Attraction by Sarah Morgenthaler “This isn’t some summertime romance. I’m not sixteen. I need more in my life, and I can’t just fall for you.” “I never asked you to.” “Darlin’, you might not be asking me to. But every time you turn those gorgeous eyes my way, you’re sure as shit daring me to.”
6. The Trouble With Christmas by Debbie Mason “He grinned, “Honey, the only fire you’re going to need is the one I light in you.”
7. The Summer House by Jenny Hale “My mother used to tell me that feeling was the ocean soaking into my soul.”
8 Need You Now by Emma Douglas “I’m not really the kind of girl mothers approve of.” “Why not?” “Rock star dad. Tattoos. Not interested in settling down.” “You have tattoos?” he said, sounding intrigued. “I hadn’t noticed.”“That’s because so far you haven’t seen any parts of me where they’re noticeable.”
9. Beach Read by Emily Henry “And that was the moment I realized: when the world felt dark and scary, love could whisk you off to go dancing; laughter could take some of the pain away; beauty could punch holes in your fear. I decided then that my life would be full of all three.”
10. The One For You by Roni Loren “You’re baby-fox coffee, not fine liquor. You’re rare and full of energy and straight-up addictive. Only those with a very refined palate can appreciate you. But those people are out there, and once they get a sip, they won’t know how they got through the days without you before that.”
What a fun topic! Do you have small town romance recommendations for me? If you made a TTT list, be sure to leave me your link so I can check it out!