Top Ten Tuesday is held by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl.
Today’s topic is Reasons Why I Love Reading
Here we go!
1. Reading….opens my mind and allows me learn, experience, and feel.
2. Reading…can bring people together and give us something to talk about.
3. Reading…usually involves books and I love the smell of books.
4. Reading…relieves my stress level. So do libraries and bookstores.
5. Reading…gives me amazing quotes that I can use throughout my life.
6. Reading…helps me find new places to want to travel to and dream about.
7. Reading…gives me books and bookish items to collect.
8. Reading…gives me something to focus on besides whatever is going on in my life and increases my vocabulary and memory.
9. Reading….gives me good memories because the characters stay with me and feel like real friends and/or lovers.
10. Reading…makes me feel like I am not alone in this world.
These are just some of the reasons why I love to read. There are SO many more!
What are the reasons that you love reading?