Top Ten Tuesday is held by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl
Today’s topic is Secondary/Minor Characters Who Deserve More Love
Here we go!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – Karelia Stetz-Waters: I would love a prequel story all about Aunt Ruth and her starting up the sex toy shop.
- Love At First Fight – Mary Jane Baker: I need to know more about Meg and her romance.
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before – Jenny Han – I would love a companion book with either Margot or Kitty. Actually, I think I would take one for each of them!
- The Charm Offensive – Alison Cochrun – I think a companion story with the character of Rachel would make a really good self-discovery strong character based story.
- City of Girls – Elizabeth Gilbert – I would love to read a spin off book based on the character Celia’s perspective of the events that happen before, during, and after this story.
- Red, White, and Royal Blue – Casey McQuiston – The character of Nora needs her own story. I need to know more about her!
- Enjoy The View – Sarah Morgenthaler – Easton’s sister needs her own story! Please. And I need to return to Moose Springs!
- Heart and Seoul – Jen Fredrick – I want to learn more about the character of Boyoung before she was recruited. I think she might actually have a pretty interesting back story. below the surface of her deception.
- Tiger Lily – Jodi Lynn Anderson – The character of Tinkerbell made such a wonderful narrator of this story – I want more narration from her – I want to learn more about her story!
- Fear Of Missing Out – Kate McGovern – I think it might be interesting to hear of the perspectives of Motif and Chloe following Astrid’s battle with cancer.
This was such a fun topic! It really made me think.
Who are some of your favorite secondary characters?