Top Ten Tuesday is held by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl
Today’s topic is books with an adjective in the title!
1. Count Your Lucky Stars – Alexandria Bellefleur
2. A Great and Terrible Beauty – Libba Bray
3. The Department of Rare Books and Special Collections – Eva Jurczyk
4. Concrete Rose – Angie Thomas
5. Wild Women and the Blues – Denny S. Bryce
6. A Brilliant Night of Stars and Ice – Rebecca Connolly
7. The Disruptable History of Frankie Landau Banks – E. Lockhart
8. James and the Giant Peach – Roald Dahl
9. Excuse Me While I Ugly Cry – Goya Joffney
10. It’s Kind Of A Cheesy Love Story – Lauren Morrill
Can you think of any books that have adjectives in the title?