I was so excited to find this tag! It was first created by A Books Neverland.
Bring on the music and book nostalgia!
1. What’s My Age Again – Blink 182 (What age did you discover your love for reading?)
I have been a reader since a very young age. I always loved having my parents read to me and when I was old enough I started reading myself. There are several photos of a younger version of me hanging upside down in a chair and reading.
2. All Star – Smash Mouth (What is your favourite Genre?)
This is always a tough question for me as my interests seem to constantly be changing these days. Lately I’ve been reading alot of young adult, contemporary, romance, and LGBTQA books. I do also enjoy historical fiction books and fantasy as well.
3. Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Deep Blue Something (What is your go to reading snack / drink? or just your favourite?)
Coffee. Chocolate. Wine.
4. Give It Away – Red Hot Chili Peppers (What book do you ALWAYS recommend to people?)
I’ve been known to recommend Jennifer Donnelly to people especially A Northern Light. More recently, I have also been recommending Glennon Doyle’s Untamed because I just adore that book and her work and want others to experience it as well.
5. …Baby One More Time – Britney Spears (A book or series you have read more than once?)
Hmm. When I was younger I must have read and re-read The Babysitters Club series more times than I can count.
6. Tearin’ Up My Heart – Nsync (A book that broke your heart to finish?)
A Brilliant of Stars and Ice by Rebecca Connolly
7. Crush – Jennifer Paige (Your first bookish crush?)
Wow. I’ve honestly have to go with Logan from the Babysitters Club series. He was super sweet!
8. Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana (A book you read as teen that you still love today?)
I first read Titanic: The Long Night by Diane Hoh when I was recovering from surgery and it has always stuck with me ever since.