Top Ten Tuesday is held by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl
Today’s topic is all about books that I wished had an epilogue.
I’ll be honest some of these may already have epilogues but, I still wanted more of the characters!
1. The Wedding Season ~ Katy Birchall
2. You Can Go Your Own Way ~ Eric Smith
3. She Gets The Girl ~ Rachael Lippicott and Alyson Derrick
4. Anything But Fine ~ Tobia Madden
5. Meet Me In The Margins ~ Melissa Ferguson
6. The Witches Heart ~ Genievive Gorniches
7. If This Gets Out ~ Sophia Gonzales and Cait Dietrich
8. It’s Kind Of A Cheesy Love Story ~ Lauren Morrill
9. Float Plan ~ Trish Doller
10. With The Fire On High ~ Elizabeth Acevedo
What are some books that you wish had an epilogue?