Top Ten Tuesday is held by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl
Today’s topic is all about bookish wishes!
1. Wild on my Mind ~ Laurel Kerr
I read this one a few years ago and really enjoyed it. I would love to do a refresher before reading the next book, Sweet Wild of Mine.
2. Sweet Wild of Mine ~ Laurel Kerr
If I remember correctly, there is a brief snippet with the main characters of this one in Wild on my Mind and I also remember wanting more. I want to feel the spark!
3. This Time Next Year ~ Sophie Cousens
I read Just Haven’t Met You Yet last year and really enjoyed it. I added this one to my wishlist because it is the authors debut.
4. Well Met ~ Jen DeLuca
This had been on my radar for a while based on other blogger reviews. The word of mouth buzz is very strong!
5. Feel Your Way Through ~ Kelsea Ballerini
I adore Kelsea Ballerini as an artist and a person so I’m curious what her poetry is like.
6. Call Us What We Carry ~ Amanda Gorman
Amanda Gorman has such a beautiful way with words that speak the truth and hit right in the soul.
7. Between the World and Me ~ Ta-Nehsi Coates
I’ve had this one on my TBR for the longest time. I feel like it holds so much valuable information and will strike a chord with me.
8. The Deep Blue Between ~ Ayesha Harruna Attah
This one sounds so good and had the potential to be a rich historical fiction story.
9. Things We Couldn’t Say ~ Jay Coles
I’ve had this on my TBR for months before it was even published. It sounds of characters growth and real heartfelt moments.
10. The Art of My Neighbor Totoro ~ Hayao Miyazaki
My Neighbor Totoro is one of my favorite movies from my childhood. This collection looks beautiful and I’d love a behind the scenes look at everything.
Here is my full Amazon book wish list. What are some of the books on your wishlist?