Top Ten Tuesday is held by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl
Today’s topic is all about book covers that feel like summer!
1. The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Debbie Macomber
2. Someone Else’s Honeymoon ~ Phoene Macleod
3. Crossing The Line ~ Lynn Rush & Kelly Anne Blout
4. The Sweet Spot ~ Adriana Locke
5. Situationship ~ Marina Adair
6. Those Summer Nights ~ Laura Silverman
7. It’s All In How You Fall ~ Sarah Henning
8. Island Time ~ Georgia Clark
9. Long Story Short ~ Serena Kaylor
10. The Beach Escape ~ Rachel McGee
All of these are upcoming releases! What are some of your favorite summer covers
6 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Book Covers That Feel Like Summer”
What lovely covers!
My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-book-covers-that-feel-like-summer/
Nice cover–I just added The Situationship to my TBR thanks
What a great collection of books!
Some very pretty covers here!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/07/12/top-ten-tuesday-376/
I have Those Summer Nights on my list this week as well.
Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
I really love the covers you chose. They’re bright and colorful and I love the ones with beach scenes. They make me feel warm all over. 😀