Top Ten Tuesday is held by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl.
Today’s topic is Animals from Books!
- The Stray Cat from Get A Life, Chloe Brown (Chloe and Red rescue a stray cat from a tree which results in some hilarious and sweet scenes between the two of them as they are getting to know each other better).
- The Marmot from Enjoy The View (Easton finds himself being stalked by this cute creature who is in love with him causing some adorable and hilarious interactions)
- The Horse named Butter from The War That Saved My Life (Butter becomes both a companion and a lesson of self discovery for Ada)
- The Dachshunds Colin and Sophie from Must Love Wieners (These adorable Dachshunds play a sweet and sometimes comedic role in getting their humans together)
- A lovelorn camel, a matchmaking honey badger, and a nursemaid capybara from Wild On My Mind (These animals are adorable and scheme various ways to force interactions between their reluctant humans)
- Montgomery the cantankerous cat from The Brilliant Life of Eudora Honeysett (A cat who is judgmental and demanding and serves a companion to an elderly woman which basically means she’s there to feed and pamper him)
- The Birds from The Aviary (The birds wind up being the secret to unwinding a magical mystery for a young girl)
- Bandit the dog from It’s Kind of a Cheesy Love Story (When Tristan has to go home to let Bandit out, he has Beck come with him. The interaction with Bandit allows Beck to see Tristan in a different light and learn more about his home life)
- Kaleb the Daimon from Carnival of Secrets (An angst filled and flawed character who is trying to better himself and those within his pack)
- Luna the infamous talking cat from Sailor Moon (Let’s face it, if there was no Luna, there would be no Sailor Moon)
This was such a fun topic! I really enjoyed participating and thinking about the various animal characters whom I have enjoyed. Do you have an favorite animal characters? If you made a TTT list, be sure to leave me your link so I can check it out!